Kiersten Downs, PhD
- Serves as the program lead for Scout Insight, ScoutComms' market research division
- Former Qualitative Researcher and Applied Anthropologist with the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Has a decade of experience managing projects that focus on Veteran policy, transition and reintegration, suicide prevention, military sexual trauma, and employment needs
- U.S. Air Force and New York Air National Guard veteran, deployed overseas three times, including once to Iraq
- Member, Student Veterans of America Board of Directors, and 2013 National Student Veteran of the Year
- Received PhD from University of South Florida; MS from Nova Southeastern University; and BA from Binghamton University-State University of New York.