Building on an unmatched track record of private sector success to support and empower the public sector
ScoutComms is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). Company founder and CEO Fred Wellman is an Army veteran of Operation Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom in Iraq, where he served as a public affairs advisor to General David Petraeus and General Martin Dempsey. He is also a former Scout helicopter pilot, civil affairs officer, and head of Army social media. Company COO Brian Wagner is a veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan and is a currently-serving Navy Reserve Public Affairs Officer.
ScoutComms, which is built on a foundation of veterans, military spouses and military children,is the nation’s leading communications, advocacy and philanthropic strategy firm dedicated to providing services that support veterans and military families. We have the experience, skills and relationships to conduct complex communications and engagement campaigns throughout the veteran and military family communities, as well as to provide senior-level counsel to government decision-makers. We are experts at helping organizations identify and utilize the best messages and platforms to reach and activate their target audiences.
ScoutComms has an unparalleled track record of success supporting Fortune 500 companies, veteran-owned businesses and national non-profits. You can see a list of organizations we have supported here: http://scoutcommsusa.com/about/clients/.
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- 541820–Public Relations Agencies
- 541613–Marketing Consulting Services
- 541910–Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
- B553–Special Studies/Analysis-Communications
- R422–Support – Professional: Market Research/Public Opinion. Includes: Telephone and Field Interviews, Focus Testing and Surveys
- R426–Support – Professional: Communications
- R553–Study - Communications
- R708–Support – Management: Public Relations. Includes: Writing Services, Event Planning and Management, Media Relations, Radio and Television Analysis, Press Services